March 3, 2015

missing in action

Hey gang!  How are you?  If by chance you have stopped by the blog to check in, I apologize for my lack of presence lately.  I have put in some crazy overtime hours the past five weeks which kept me from making great new content over here.

Needless to say, I've already busted my 2015 resolution of posting 4x a month... but that won't keep my from trying the rest of this year!  I have some ideas for new posts, so keep your eyes peeled for some great new stuff.

What have I been up to, besides living at the office, you ask?  Great question.  One weekend we spent the whole time doing laundry and chores because we (I) had neglected them.  Last weekend we went to see Disney on Ice: Frozen.  It was phenomenal.  And no, we don't have kids ;)  I'm just a big Disney geek and loved it almost as much as the adorable 2.5 year-old behind us.  For the record:  I did not wear an Elsa costume (they don't come in my size...).  I randomly stopped drinking coffee for three days, but don't worry, I got back on the bandwagon!  Oh ya, I've worked on collecting our tax documents, but haven't actually gotten around the submitting them. Pretty much I've been really on top of things and life and stuff...

Check back soon, and I promise to have some new posts for you!  Also, it has snowed a lot the past week or two, but I swear that Spring will be here soon-ish.  And that means lots of fun outside projects :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment