August 15, 2014

etsy shopping cart: black + gold


When I first joined Etsy, I didn't realize how much of a community it was for the sellers. There are forums that are very active and helpful with instant access to people with more knowledge and experience than you. Other shop owners are always willing to give you advice, share their best practices, and explain the nuances of being a shop owner. One of the things I love to do is support my fellow Etsy shop owners, so I will occasionally have a "shopping cart" post full of wonderful handmade items you can purchase through Etsy. I hope you enjoy!

shop: FischerFineArts

shop: alivehouse

shop: CRSWoodDesigns

shop: Keeriah

shop: ColorPrintables

shop: TheThingsThatWere

shop: LadyInBlueCreations

shop: BitsAndPiecesEtc

shop: MightyVintage

shop: DecadesOfVintage

No comments:

Post a Comment