August 5, 2014

waiting for fall

YOU GUYS!!
My sister will curse my name for publishing this, but I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL FALL! I was at the craft store yesterday and they had all of the Fall supplies and decor out. I love fall. I mean, it is almost a little crazy how much I love it. If we could skip summer (or at least most of it) and just have two seasons of fall, I would be one happy girl. Summer isn't great to me... I've mentioned the humidity, and also that I just don't really tan. Which means I don't love being in the sun, which is essentially the essence of summer...

I've put together this little collage of the main reasons I love fall. This post would be entirely too long if I truly listed them all...


When it gets closer to Fall (read: not the first week of August) I will swap out of my summer decor for Fall and Halloween decor and will most definitely post photos of that. We have almost as much Halloween/Fall decorations as Christmas. My husband and I both love Halloween, and each year we throw a Halloween party. Look for more info on that in future posts...

Let's take a look as some of my favorites pins from my { fall + halloween } Pinterest board:

I love anything with gems!

Beautiful tablescape

Festive front porch

Simple and pretty - lasts all season long

Warm and inviting entryway

I hope this provides you some inspiration for the season to come, and if you love summer, enjoy it while it lasts!


No comments:

Post a Comment