November 13, 2014

inspire: navy + pink

In case you haven't noticed, nautical is a big deal right now.  It is everywhere!  Nurseries, clothes, shoes, jewelry, living rooms.  You can hardly avoid it!

Well, I live in the good ol' Midwest, and the ocean is pretty far away.  We have a beautiful view of the muddy Mississippi (it is called that for a reason, by the way) and that's about it.  So, the full-on nautical thing isn't really my cup of tea, but I do like the navy paired with a punch of color, like pink.

Now, when I ventured out on the wide world of Pinterest to find some good stuff for this post, I was not prepared for what I found.  If you choose to do your own research, just know that I have spared you from some of the more, how should I put this, daring? saturated? blinding? versions of the navy + pink combination.

As usual, I like to stay on the more neutral side of the spectrum when it comes to color.  Here are some of my favorite photos:












All of these and many many more ideas can be found on my { home + decor } Pinterest board.

Head over to my Etsy shopping cart: navy + pink for some great finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment